|Alenton and sales people as they explain the business to potential clients|
- Use of trade name and logo
- 1 pc. 3 ft x 7ft acrylic Trade name signage
- 1 Pc. 3ft x 4ft acrylic Trade Mark signage
- 4 pcs. 3ft x 7ft tarpaulins
- 3000 pcs. flyers and other media ads
- 1 pc. Digital weighing scale
- Use of BKC 7 type commercial rice dispenser
- 1 pc. Computer
- 1 pc. Dot Matrix Printer
- 1 pc. Barcode scanner
- BKC Sales and Inventory system
- NFA license for selling Commercial Rice Products Only
- Loading Station (For All Major Prepaid Product)
- Bills Payment Facility
“We have promotions and marketing campaigns for sales, regular training schedules to upgrade, monitor and assist every store,” Alenton said to support the new and existing franchisees.
Currently, Bigasanko is one of the new members of the Association of Filipino Franchisers Inc (AFFI). They opened seven stores at the following locations:
- BF Homes Parañaque
- Pilar Village in Las Piñas
- Airport Road Pasay
- Daang Bakal in Marikina
- Morong Rizal
- Balagtas, Bulacan
- Bagong Silang Caloocan
The supply of rice comes from well known rice mills in Nueva Ecija, Bulacan, Tarlac, Laguna, Isabela, Pampanga, Pangasinan and the supply chain and partnership is growing.
There are 22 potential franchisees from the recent summit and 15 more overseas Filipinos assessing this franchise as a business.
In an interview, Alenton said that, the entrepreneurs and would-be ones like OFWs, executives, business owners, retirees, employees, and business enthusiasts see the opportunity as profitable and necessity.
For interested parties, please contact 0919.843.1969 and reserve your hot spot.
Related Articles and Links:
- Unlad Kabuhayan Summit 2012: A Social Entrepreneurship Program
- BPO ELITE joins Unlad Kabuhayan Summit 2012
- EVENT ADVISORY: New Schedule of Unlad Kabuhayan Summit 2012
- Progressive Philippines in 'Unlad Kabuhayan' Summit 2012
- Livelihood Event: 'Unlad Kabuhayan' Summit 2012
- Blog to Earn: An ‘Unlad Kabuhayan’ application
- ‘Unlad Kabuhayan’ Ideas for Micro Entrepreneurs and Freelancers
Share this Article:
Check your reactions below and you may post a comment too.
Do you need public relations consultant for your event or content management specialist for your site? Contact us!
"LIKE" us on Pinoy Vision Facebook Fanpage and "SHARE" us to your FB wall; Follow us on Twitter @globalpinay