|Juliet & Bennette classmates in high school reunites|
|Jennette & Edith sing together faithfully|
|Tere and her son bonding together at Fonatana|
|Joyful to travel with family in Laiya, San Juan, Batangas|
|Get-together with classmates is enjoyable!|
|Souvenir shot in a reunion with high school classmates|
|Never-ending laughing moments with friends|
|Unique pose with friends make us laugh!|
|Relax at Camayan Beach Resort, Subic Bay|
|Fun & exciting experience at Ecopark, Quezon City|
2. Use your talents. Identify your strengths. Can you sing, dance, draw, paint, write, or speak? Find and cultivate these strengths. Focus on them and they will bring you confidence and satisfaction. Do what you were meant to do in this world.
|Snorkeling at Laiya, San Juan, Batangas|
4. Be curious. Try to see happiness around you. Watch the sunrise, feel the cool breeze, listen to the birds chirping, smell the newly-bloomed flowers, touch the raindrops, and see people smiling. Nature is full of happiness.
|Family bonding inside the boat, it's more fun in Laiya!|
|Plants are therapeutic and inspiring|
8. Enjoy close relationships. A unique study shows that talking to a supportive friend is as effective as taking a tablet of pain reliever. There is something heavenly in true and caring friends. Invest your time in building close relationships. They are as good as money in the bank.
9. Find positive people. Surround yourself with positive and happy people. Find good mentors. They can be the keys to your success. Some believe the other person’s good influence and good karma will also bring you luck. Happy people also tend to be more supportive of others, too.
10. Volunteer to help someone in need. If you want to receive US$40 worth of happiness, donate US$40 to your favorite charity. Studies show that the more people who gives, the happier they become.
|Relaxing and reminiscing happy moments with friends|
|Enjoy Koi fishes in a canvass|
|Adoring live fishes is relaxing.|
7) Help people achieve their dreams.
8) Plant seeds/plants and seeing them bloom or grow. We grow different plants and flowers in our garden.
9) Relaxing, bathing, scrubbing and having Jacuzzi in warm water with relaxing scents of lavender, vanilla and now looking forward for the sweet smell of shower gel black amethyst and cherry blossom and perfume Burberry. Body massage such as "hilot pinoy," ventoza, Swedish, Thai and Chinese massage.
11) Utilize photography, art-painting and video editing to be inspired (and still learning:)
12) Joy in cooking and eating either nutritious food, fusion, "lutong Pinoy', international and unique food with friends and family.
13) Reading inspirational, motivational and happy reading materials such as the Art of Possibilities (I have six books to read for two months).
14) Creating, innovating or inventing products or services that will be interesting, inspiring or something that will improve lives (this includes creative and technical writing)
15) Sleeping will make me happy and all the things mentioned above by Dr. Willie Ong