|D.A.R.E. BizStart2013 Malaysia, join in this event by filling in the form below.|
D.A.R.E. to DREAM
D.A.R.E. means Dream, Accelerate, Realize and Empower. According to Andrew Wong, CEO, MAD Incubator, “it also means DARE to DREAM.”
Their DREAM as a team is to have 3,000 startup entrepreneurs from various industries to meet in Cyberjaya. And Cyberjaya is the place for them to become another Silicon Valley.
“We want to ACCELERATE this DREAM through the DARE BizStart 2013, the biggest Business Startup Show in Malaysia,” he said.
"It is in this endeavor that we can realize the dreams of entrepreneurs. By supporting this event", he said, "it will empower them (MAD) to help more entrepreneurs and build more businesses in the country and also in the region."
“I would like to invite international participation from our ASEAN partners to join in the community for those who intend to explore the market in Malaysia. If need be, MAD can organize specific business matching, company visits and talks for our international delegates as an extension to this event,” Wong said.
MAD with a Mission
The MAD Incubator’s mission is to create, develop and grow entrepreneurs achieving a turnover of USD 1 million a year by 2015.
This statement will inflame entrepreneurs and participants to stretch their measurable goals and reach the best they can.
Third D.A.R.E. BizStart Showcase 2013
The Third D.A.R.E. BizStart Showcase 2013’s major industry is information and communications technology (ICT).
The exposition and summit aspires to promote the entrepreneurial mindset by bringing potential entrepreneurs closer to the resources they need such as collaborators, suppliers and prospects. It is a one stop platform for entrepreneurs and would-be entrepreneurs to get the latest information, knowledge, skills, networks and business opportunities.
The D.A.R.E. BizStart Showcase 2013 is the leading entrepreneurial event in Malaysia with more than 150 exhibitors, 30 workshops, 50 seminars and 50 speakers speaking on various entrepreneur and business topics.
This event imbued in its traditional offering of workshops, exhibitions, conferences, business/experts’ advisories, mentoring and coaching, business showcasing, business matching, speed dating; comprising topics and themes such as franchising, entrepreneurship, soft skills development, entrepreneur eco-system, digital entrepreneurship, mobile, e-commerce, ICT and more.
The D.A.R.E. BizStart 2013 is a show for entrepreneurs by entrepreneurs!
The Third D.A.R.E. BizStart Showcase 2013 is expected to attract more than 3,000 visitors in two days business showcase and exploration in Cyberjaya.
The Third D.A.R.E. BizStart Showcase 2013 is a created with team effort from various organizations. Each assists business startups by lending their expertise in various areas. The proposed collaborators lead their respective segments to come up with D.A.R.E. BizStart 2013.
|Third D.A.R.E BizStart Showcase 2013's Program Overview|
- E-Commerce, Exabytes Network Sdn Bhd
- Entrepreneurship Development, MAD Incubator
- Growth Hacking Conference, BootstrapAccelerator
- Business Building, MAD Coach Academy
- Program Tranformasi Usahawan, Usahawan SOHO
- Effective Marketing Strategies (online & offine), Internet Academy Enterprise
- How Can You Generate More Customers with Google Adwords? – Larry Lim
- Email Marketing for Entrepreneurs – Zamri Nanyan
- How to Build a Membership Sites? – Edmund Loh
- How a 20 Year Old Kid Built His Income Using Internet – Reuben Ch’ng
- Share His Experience in Building a 1M Website in 3 Years – KW Lee
- Building an Online Community – Jazz Tan
- Loan Scheme for SMEs – Proposed SME Corp.
- TechnoFund – Ministry of Science & Technology Innovation (MOSTI)
- Cross Border Financing – Export-Import Bank of Malaysia Bhd (EXIM Bank)
- New Entrepreneur Fund – Bank Negara Malaysia
- Product & Facilities – Proposed SME Bank
- Debt Financing Scheme – Malaysia Debt Ventures Berhad (MDV)
- The Solution to Your Financing Challenges – Proposed Malaysian Industrial Development
- Funding Facilitation – Proposed Multimedia Development Corp. (MDeC)
- Cradle Investment Program – Proposed CradleFund Sdn Bhd
9. Franchise – STARTUP Jobs Fair, Startup JobsAsia
- Find the right Franchise for You
- How to Successfully Franchise Your Business
- Perks of Working in a Startup – Thomas Cheah
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Work with a Startup – En. Farid Nor
- Startup Jobs Fair
10. Startup Partner Program (Business Matching/ Business Ecosystem)
- Why Startups should be in an Incubator?
11. Venture Pitching Session
Who may attend this event?
· Entrepreneurs with business start ups. This event may position entrepreneurs as employers of choice among startup community and get connected to talents from all levels.
· For foreigners or non-Malaysians, this may benchmark the entrepreneurial landscape in Malaysia and view this as opportunity to do technology ventures or additional entrepreneurial exposure.
· Employees working on startup or those with lingering idea to pursue their entrepreneurship journey.
· Students/undergraduates or even those who graduated already are highly encouraged to check the internship and post-graduate employment opportunities!
This is open to all nationalities/ foreigners as this may bring electromagnetic energy and passion, may revive entrepreneurial spirit, rebuild dreams, jump start ideas and finally do quantum leap in executing sleeping plans.
The fusion with the victorious ones, coupled with the entrepreneurs’ environment, talent, funding schemes and research institutions, this extraordinary gathering of entrepreneurs’ circle will make your startups propel to a higher level!
By the way, the organizer emphasized that this is FREE entrance to all who would like to participate.
So, register in the form below to put you in the loop and MAD Team & marketing partner will respond to you soon!
Be One of the Exhibitors and Sponsors
The Third D.A.R.E. BizStart Showcase 2013 is open for exhibitors and sponsors to support this much awaited gathering of technopreneurs, grantopreneurs and the community of entrepreneurs.
Known as the largest Entrepreneurs Fair in Malaysia, this happening is the best opportunity for a new company to expand and encounter thousands of potential buyers/customers. With the current record in the industry, the organizer is confident of exhibitors’ and sponsors’ exposure in this event.
Would you be interested to be one of the exhibitors and sponsors of this big event, please register below and the MAD Team with marketing partner will send you the proposal and respond to all your queries.
Remember to submit your information by clicking the button “Submit” below.
What are you waiting for, Register Now!
“The biggest entrepreneurs'
showcase, created by
entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs.”
All images are courtesy of D.A.R.E BizStart 2013/ MAD Incubator Malaysia
Share this post:
Please share by clicking the Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, Gmail, Google+ icons below and send this to all your friends and followers.
Check your reactions below and you may post a comment too.
"LIKE" us on Pinoy Vision Facebook Fanpage and "SHARE" us to your FB wall;
Follow us on Twitter @globalpinay