|DJ Bourgy and mentor DJ Raymond Stone in the premier night of Dolphin Tale|
DJ Bourgy has no regular schedule in the station but appear when he is available on either Saturday or Sunday. Education is still his top priority! According to him, he loves to greet someone on-air to make the listeners happy so that their heart will be good or healthy. How sweet to know that a Grade III child in his elementary years at New Era Public School would love to become a DJ for a simple reason of making people happy! That sounds to me a manifestation of a great heart and mind of a boy like him.
I can sense also his natural appreciation for music, hosting and even in promoting tourism in the Philippines. The way he lively sang together with DJ Raymond Stone; and sang enjoyably in his seat while the guest performer Mike Chan sang out loud live the “21 Guns” was so enjoyable to see and hear!
- Underground River in Palawan
- The Shipwreck and several diving sites in Palawan specially in Coron
- Banol Beach
- Coron Island, the Sleeping Giant
- Hundred Islands in Pangasinan
- Calauit Island Safari
- Ocean Park in Manila
- Luneta where you can see Jose Rizal’s Monument
Read more Related Articles:
- Feel your Pinoy Music @ Pinas FM95.5
- Sing and dance with Pinas FM 95.5’s schedule and DJs
- EAGLE Soars High