|Rossana L. Llenado, president and CEO of Ahead Learning Systems, Inc.|
“Our business in life is not to get ahead of others, but to get ahead of ourselves--- to break our own records, to outstrip our yesterday by our today, to do our work with more force than ever before.”--Stewart B. JohnsonAre you one of those entrepreneurs who would like to franchise or start your own business? Is education your passion, and so, you might as well review this franchising story…
Recently, AHEAD participated in the 10th Filipino Franchise Show where 300 concepts were showcased, with Philippines top entrepreneurs and business experts at World Trade Center.
According to Rossana L. Llenado, president of Ahead Learning Systems, Inc.: “In the present business climate, where a minor error can have serious financial consequences, it is best to put your money on a surefire investment. An AHEAD Tutorial & Review Center franchise is just that: a tried and tested business formula that would give you a return on investment in less than two years.” Ms. Llenado was revered by Entrepreneur magazine in the first Entrepreneur 10 Awards.
AHEAD Tutorial & Review Center is responsible for the creation and development of the tutorial and review industry in the country. In 1995, it pioneered the Test-based Review Program for the college admission tests of the University of the Philippines, Ateneo de Manila, and De La Salle University. Immediately, it became the leader in review courses and tutorials.
Ms. LLenado added that AHEAD franchise opportunities are available in major cities of Luzon. The master franchises for Visayas, Mindanao, and other countries are open as well.
Franchising AHEAD, she continued will fulfill your need such as:
- Physically, running an AHEAD franchise is less taxing because tutorials usually begin after school hours and most review classes run only during the summer. Being around young people will also invigorate you and make you feel younger.
- Mentally, you will be stimulated at no end as you exchange ideas with the country’s smartest tutors and lecturers and talk with the brightest of students.
- Psychologically, your heart will warm up every time a student thanks you for helping him get into his dream school or to the top of his class.
- Socially, your need for good company will be fulfilled as you guide your teachers, motivate your students, talk to parents, and form networks in your community.
- Financially, it is a business with minimum risk. More than 95 percent of franchised businesses succeed within the first five years while 95 percent of start-up businesses fail in the first five years.
- Lastly, you will be helping shape the lives of future leaders, society-changers, innovators, and global citizens. Nothing could be more fulfilling than this.
Source & picture credit: AHEAD
Developed and copyright by M-Vision Business Solutions