Thursday, February 7, 2008

Food Trip: Savor the Authentic taste of Asian Cuisine at Nasi Lemak

Sambal Fish
Gong Xie Fa Cai...Happy Chinese New Year to all our friends, clients and colleagues around the world!

One of my great experiences in 1990’s were the food trip in neighboring countries like in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand. I would say I love them so much that when we were back here in the Philippines I almost craved to taste Singaporean foods.

When I was invited to see NASI LEMAK located at C3 Thompson’s Square, Tomas Morato corner Roces Avenue (just in front of Mc Donald), I did not hesitate to visit the place and try.

It was a real great taste experience! I was so happy again that it brought me to another dimension of my life…reminiscing good memories … and every dish was unique. It stayed in the palate and a certain enjoyment of being in Singapore or in Indonesia or Malaysia…its an Asian food fusion in one stop!  Wow, what an exciting and interesting experience of knowing again, what you know, the place, the people, the MRT (the interchange, :)…

So would you like to savor Singapore while you are here in the Philippines?

Related Stories:

No comments:

FOOD | High-end Korean restaurant Chung Dam's third branch opens at Parqal Mall

PARANAQUE CITY – The taste of the best Korean cuisine is now here, on its third branch - Chung Dam Restaurant . We witnessed the grand ope...