Thursday, November 6, 2008

Start our day by…

Dive at Bacon Beach, Sorsogon, Bicol, Philippines!

Start our day by…


“I will greet this day with love in my heart.

I will persist until I succeed.

I am nature’s greatest miracle.

I will live this day as if it is my last.

Today, I will be master of my emotions.

I will laugh at the world.

Today, I will multiply my value a hundredfold.

I will act now!”

- Og Mandino


I am so inspired reading this message of Og Mandino.

If we really want our day to be bright and meaningful, let us recite these positive statements.



Developed and copyright by M-Vision Business Solutions

No comments:

FOOD | High-end Korean restaurant Chung Dam's third branch opens at Parqal Mall

PARANAQUE CITY – The taste of the best Korean cuisine is now here, on its third branch - Chung Dam Restaurant . We witnessed the grand ope...